If women aren't visual then it means good looking guys are as same as average ones?

Im really tired of everything , i know im young but i still , i feel like shit because im literally very shy around girls , always get embrassed and blushed 😳😓, i feel like i can't change that thing from my personality , shy guys will always finish last and my looks won't help me with anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are visual too but personality is more important. I think that being shy etc. is cute and I think that girls like it too. The only important thing is that you're brave enough to approach a girl you like :)

Well maybe but im not sure 😆

I have been observing women. I find that girls will go for less, if they realize that they can't get better. I suspect girls are even more judgmental and picky than guys when it comes to finding a mate.

@BoldnessOfGlover Again depends on a person. And for me better is about personality. But it is hard when you fall in love with someone who is not right for you and you can't affect your feelings. I mean somebody who doesn't love you back or is completely different, bad personality etc. Maybe they are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course women are visual and you can change your personality if you're motivated.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. I'm not gonna lie, looks are important. But that doesn't mean to say that people don't find different things attractive.
    2. Can you add a photo? That way I can tell you honestly how much looks will mean for you.

Sorry i can't now , i wanted to share an instagram link but it says it needs xper level2

• But we are visual.

What Guys Said 2

• i think this 'women aren't visual' is just an urban myth.

• Girls are lying. They like good looking guys. They are just like guys with regards to looks regardless of what they say.