Is it wrong, I hate some American girls cuz they said no good thing about black men?

I'm so sick of women think all black men are the same instead of getting know them better. The funny things is I told them American are bad for black men , I was right. Please don't said black men can get laid easy I'm talking about dating or in relationships. I'm annoying by girls say black men are dead beat dads it offend my men family they are good men and teach me well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have met a lot of girls not women. You have just not met the right women who are mature enough to know that stereotyping is BS. I know several good black men and several dead beat white men. Race has nothing to do with it. Sorry you have not met the right American women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the grass always looks greener. Most people always think that it is somehow better in another nation when really they think the same in reverse. I wouldn't group them all together. I'm British and I wouldn't mind dating any nationality (for the most part)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Then be better than them. Accomplish more and then turn around and call them that.

Yea when I'm accomplishing then I would date foreigners girls only

• Blame black women.