I suspect someone is creating a fake profile to talk to me, they are not trying to get any real benefit.. I wonder what are the motives?

• Old flames wants to reignite things
  • Scammer looking to get money
  • Girls / gay guys wants some ego boost
  • Others please write in details

What Girls Said 2

• Probably just to see how you're doing. It's a bit odd though, maybe just call the person out?

I have a list of suspect.. I can't pinpoint to which ex it is...

You could always just avoid the person

I want to find out who it is or the motive, not to avoid them...

• Probably and ex wants to check up on you when they feel lonely. They don't have the courage to talk to you so they talk to you as some sort of penpal as a friend

Keep entertaining them and hope she/ he bust it?

They seem harmless, just talk to them at your downtime if you are having fun.

If you really suspect it's your ex try to tease them like I wish my ex would come back and then see if any of your ex start texting you.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask yourself what would be the motives of them creating a fake profile just to stalk you and talk to you? Is there really and true upside in this? You can easily block them and never speak to them again so they gain nothing

I asked this person to meet up and they always have excuse, offered my phone number and she refused to call or at least give me her phone number. yet she would keep talking. Yet she is not asking for money or any of my personal details that she could financially benefit from.