Is it bad that I have a crush on someone while I'm dating someone else?

I still love my boyfriend but I'm getting worried because I might be developing feelings for someone I never even spoke to. Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating or boyfriend, which is it? If you're just dating nothing to worry about, just be honest with him if he asks or wants to become more serious with you that your unsure. If he's your boyfriend, that's a bit more complicated and depending how long you've been together. Maybe you should speak to this other guy and figure out if you do have feelings or not. What's causing these feelings if you've never spoke to him? Maybe you don't "love" your boyfriend as much as you think you do? Seriously, not trying to be insulting. Just saying you need to really think about and examine your feelings and what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal for many people regardless of age. If you've never talked to this other guy, You have a crush on him because you find him aesthetically pleasing to the eye, there's nothing else there. So your lusting after him, but you love your boyfriend. Don't confuse those two. It doesn't mean that you should dump your boyfriend for some good looking stranger. So no, its not bad as long as you don't act on it. People can admire each other without wanting to go out with them. or jump into bed with them.

What Guys Said 9

• You're under 18, this is normal. In time you may or may not learn to not have crushes on people you don't even know or to only start relationships with people you're serious about, but for now it's all perfectly normal.

• This is common to happen, it might be that the guy you crush
    might show more attention to you plus your age this is typical
    to happen no offense.

• You don't know what love is..

• Yes. It's called cheating with your mind.

• It's okay for you since you're a girl.

• it is very bad, u don't know the guy how can you develop feelings?

• It always happens to me so I find it normal

• Emotional cheating is the worst kind.

• Yes, that's bad

What Girls Said 12

• I See by Sitting Here, dear, that You and your Hunny Bunny just May be Experiencing some Problems down a Relationship Rut Which is Why... I'm getting worried.
    Work out Whatever with him. It's Not Hot always on the other side of the unfamiliar Fence, with No Greener pastures.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah it's bad.
    Would you like your boyfriend someday having a crush on someone else and not telling you?

• Yes it is, if your developing feelings for another guy. You should never destroy what you have with someone you love.

When you have a crush on someone who you don't know, you are only building an illusion of what that person is like. It's not reality.

• Yes it is, because it means you are not serious with your boyfriend. You are young though and still figuring life out so no hurry with serious boyfriends. Right now should be your time to just get to know yourself and others to know what you really want in life.

• I wouldn't really say it's bad as long you're not talking to your crush. I mean I never had crushes on guys while I'm with my boyfriend but some people thinks it's okay, so you are fine as long you don't do anything like talking to your crush,

• You can't necessarily control who you crush on. Sometimes it just happens. The important thing is not acting on it while you're dating someone else. If you do, that's when it becomes a bad thing.

• You don't know what you want you're immature, and insecure, and you shouldn't be dating.

• Yeah

• That's lust, stay with bae and be loyal if you really love him

• Its not bad but if you have a crush on someone else you should just break up with who ur dating because if you do have a crush on someone else that shows you really don't have feelings for ur boyfriend anyways so why be with him?

• I have experienced this several times and it's completely normal. itd really nothing to worry about. Plus it sounds like these feeling are probably just based on looks since you said you haven't even spoken to the guy.

• Not bad but you should probably break up.