Is my boyfriend lucky for getting a very beautiful smart funny sexy virgin like me?

• Yes
    64%(9)70%(19)Vote77%(10)
  • Of course
    36%(5)30%(8)Vote23%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, guys love virgins

What Guys Said 13

• no because you are obnoxious. and ii laughed at the poll choices. there are no choices actually... .

• Depends on how you treat and view him and visa versa. Does this question project some narcissism? In addition, is he a catch up or a catch down in your mind? I hope that you view him as a catch equally.

• No you sound annoying and you're probably not any one of those.

• Hello ego!

• I don't prefer virgin other wise if you are very beautiful smart funny and sexy. Yeah he is.

• Ofuck, we, have a crazy one here boys! Run!

• Is dating a lottery then?

• NO!!!

... Did I just blow your mind?

• No as your bragging about yourself shows arrogance.

• I like your poll

• haven't seen you though

• well a pic would help?

• Modest are we

What Girls Said 13

• No, you're another self absorbed woman and your relationship will fail. Why? Cause your backside is sitting here boasting about yourself online behind his back which lets me think you're in the mindset that he owes you something because you haven't had sex and you're better than the other girls. When in reality, these half naked or fully clothed selfy stick morons are a dime a dozen. there are billions of beautiful women all over the world and your backside ain't special.

• Why are you butthurt that I think I am better than other girls?

• It sure Doesn't Take a Rocket Scientist on Here, dear, to See that And if He doesn't see it, he Has... Rocks in his own Head.
    Girls like You don't Grow on Trees. Thanks for being this Juicy apple way up at the Top of the Apple tree, that has Been so Hard to Get and To... Nab and Grab.
    Good luck. xx

• No. It just means that he has qualities and looks that you like. It wasn't luck, it's based on who he is as person. Saying he's lucky is taking out the effort, connection, and personalities of both individuals.

And like others have said, just because you have certain desirable features doesn't mean you are capable of having a good relationship. If he has an unhealthy, toxic relationship with you then he would be very unlucky, even if you were Angelina Jolie.

• I'm sorry for him that he has to put up with such a self-obsessed crazy girl.

• I feel sorry for people who talk to you

• Your level of understanding is lower than my patience for idiots...

• someone who thinks I must be alone in the world is questioning my intelligence. LOl. yOu are the dumbest person I have ever met. I really feel sorry for you. I guess your stupidity is genetic. LMFAOOOOOO

• No you're annoying and arrogant

• Not at all. I think he can do better.

• Troll.

• Where's the "no" option?

• very very lucky
    give me my candy now ty

• Okay. what candy do you want?

• yeah he is

• Lmdo wowwww!

• Yes you are a troll

• No, he's unlucky for having to be with someone who is so self-obsessed.