Should. i. make the first move?

I met this boy earlier this year but I was dating someone, when things started to crumble with my boyfriend this guy and I ran. into parties all. the time, and we started to get along a. bit, literally one day after I. broke. up with my boyfriend I went to a party and I saw this guy, but he was with a girl, at some moment in the party the girl left and this guy and I started dancing. amd talking, it was all great and I. invited. him to. the F1 race because. i already had tickets, he said yes and. we are. going. next week. with his 2 best friends. and my best friend, we. have talked a. bit. in this week and. i am starting to like him, but. i dont. know what to do, how to act or if i should do something.
Heeeeelp 😩

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like him, of course you should do something! I don't see why not...

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah show him your avalabe, flirt with him, touch him... Do what ever you do to show that your interested and single.

• Get your boobs out and rub them in his face.

Alternatively, just tell him you want to get to know him better.

• notice the pattern guys? take guys get the attention. go fetch yourselves a girlfriend... .

What Girls Said 1