Girls, How would you feel if your man brought home a chocolate when he comes home from work to keep the flame?

In the past men were trying hard to be romantic to their lovers. lighting candles running her bath tub etc. how would feel if those old school men came back. brining you a little something special ad here gets home from work to keep the fire burning.

• that's good idea
    94% (17)
  • too old school.
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Good idea, very nice and charming! I like gentlemen and romantic men in general ☺

What Girls Said 5

• So cute! ☺️🌹

• Thoughtfulness is always appreciate

• i guess its not very common for people to do this, but men doing this again and bringing old school back would them cute and unique

It's okay to spoil your girl and make her feel valued special and honored. her happiness shouldo be important to him because she is the one who who keeps the house family together and makes time to makeep him happy too.

• I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so while I'd appreciate the effort it would be wasted.

Not just a chocolate that was an example any snack or candy that you like. your favourite treat

• ıt is nice