How can I find a girlfriend perfect for me?

I've dated a few girls here and there since the start of September, but I always seem to attract the really mental kind. The last one was really too freaky in bed and it pretty much scared me off.

I would really, really like a down-to-earth girl with a fantastic sense of humour. A girl who I can be who I am with and who'll respect me as such.

It seems really difficult because most girls at University just want to get loose and party all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I do go out and party myself, but I'm no where near as crazy as most of the girls here.

How can I find a suitable girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible to find that girl, maybe the girl isn't at the University. Just keep meeting girls and getting to know them, you will find the perfect one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Enjoy your dreams. Finding a "suitable" girlfriend is a lot different from finding a girlfriend "perfect" for you.

Just keep looking like everyone else. Only way to really pick out characteristics is by actively dating.

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest and don't date someone with an idea of what they could be, date them for who they are now.

• Maybe give the girls you right off a chance

What Guys Said 0