How it's like dating someone you hate?

It is terrible?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah don't get me started, I never want to go back there ever again. If he can't treat me well I'm moving on.! Abusive? he done the min he tries to be abusive with me.

How come?

Also keep in my mind my ex before my recent ex was a dick. So there really was no purpose of me staying with him and I realize I hate his ass in the last months of relationship. Just being with him was a waste of my time. Since if I don't even like you why should I keep dating you type of thing.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 13

• Why would anyone date someone they hate? I'd imagine it'd be horrid.

• Never have and will not.

I would question the person who is dating the one you dislike. Why would you date or stay with someone you don't like?

• Well.. I would only date someone I hated if they were wealthy and gave me a lot of money lol

• I'd feel like it would be horrible.

• You usually don't date someone you hate?

• Not as bad as having hatred towards somebody you love.

• Ummm I don't know

• I imagine it would be awful. :/

• Why would you date if you hate him/her?

• Dunno. Didn't try 😂

• Why would you date someone that you hate?

• Ok so there is this guy I like we were enemies for 3 years now, until yesterday. He started flirting, he cleaned my face, held me and stuff. I started to like him and we were texting and he kept asking if I liked him. I finally told him legit 1 hour ago I do like him. (we only see each other on sundays for church and he is 2 years older too). I asked him if he liked me back and he is gonna tell me tomorrow... So nervous!

• God. It's the worst thing.

Haha, same again. I mean, I've had people in my life who I can get along with and I wouldn't like to die, but I don't feel love and can forget somebody in an instant if I want to.

Apparently it's a thing. I Googled about it before, because I wondered why some people are like us. You can learn to be attached and love though... Apparently... not sure if it's true or why anybody would want to so desperately though.

I say when it'll happens, it'll happens