What to think here? Guys your opinion?

So I went out on 4 dates with this guy. All wonderful, like the best I ever had. He never really text me until I text him, but then we would talk all day. He admitted to chemistry between us, etc. told me he liked me and stuff. He talked about dates months ahead, so I was really excited. Well 2 planned but then blown off dates later without explanation, I moved on, no harm no foul. So it's been 2wks. He text me asking how I was and telling me he missed my face and asked for a pic, he sent me pics. Wants to hangout really soon, etc. having a conversation that he initiated and is keeping it going. So what's up? Like should I be concerned about yet another disappearing act? Why has he come around?

What Guys Said 1

• If you do give him another chance be upfront and tell him if he does it again not to ever call again

Is that what he is wanting?

The 2most realistic reasons is
      1 he knows he missed up and hopes you will give him another chance
      2 he is trying to string you along in till he is ready for a serious relationship with you

What Girls Said 1

• He's leading you on. You're on his back burner he's not that into you.
    If he cared, he would have explained to you when he blew up two dates.
    And last 2 weeks he didn't even bother to ask you out.. and now all of sudden he asks for your pics, he wants to hang out. That's not cool.
    I wouldn't expect much from this guy.
    If he blow a date again without any explanation drop him.