Is 26 years old (MALE) & 21/22 years old (FEMALE) a big age gap? Would a man find a girl too young to date at that age, or normal?

I am interested in dating a 26 year old man and I'm wondering if he finds me too young at 21/ soon to be 22. Or if it's completely normal.

• It's normal; not a large gap
  • It's a large gap & some men may not want to date that young
  • Other/comment

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're attractive guys don't sweat the details

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not a large gap. Semi large is 8 years to 10. Over 10 years is large! Your fine. Most marriages have a wide age gap. Others do fine with people around their age limit. Overall its not like your underage and dating him. Now that is where it gets very unsettling. But again, its not a problem. And nobody will think its weird. Interesting maybe. But not weird. And your not too young. But there could be some things that differ in experience with age, no matter how mature. So if you both have things in common and share the same goals, it should be fine. But it is normal. Its not like a 12/13 year old dating an 18 year old or older. Now you have a problem.

What Guys Said 2

• I actually would think twice about dating that young, but it's pretty normal.

• in my opinion, best age gap would be around 3-7 for a long time partner

What Girls Said 2

• its normal... there are bigger gaps tho

• At that age, no, it's very very different to 14 and 18.