Does she want a second date?

Hi,
I went out for a date with this girl on Friday... I took her bowling and I really think that she had a good time. After that we went for a drink in a local pub (had quite loud music, so it made it a bit difficult to talk to each other, but nothing to get annoyed with).
Anyways, we never stopped talking and it also went alright.
When the date ended, I went with her to get a taxi, hugged and said goodbye. 2-3 minutes later she texts me back thanking me for the night and saying that next time maybe we should meet somewhere a bit more quiet.
I understand that she wants another date, but when should I ask her out again?
Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't put your energy worrying how she feels at this point. Give yourself a few days and see how you feel. If you decide to see her again, ask her if she wants to make plans next week.

I really want to see her again, but I don't want to seem needy lol

lol, fair enough, but you deserve time as much as anybody else. You should continue to keep in touch with her and be charming/fun without pushing anything or seeming thirsty. Use that time to gather Intel to plan an even better second date, but don't wait more than a week to ask.

What Girls Said 3

• ask her out wed/thurs for fri/sat/sun date

• Now? Why wait?

• Within a day.

What Guys Said 1