Could you ever see yourself dating an ugly person?

I see too many ugly people in relationships ew

• Yea
    45% (9)33% (11)38% (20)Vote
  • Noo
    55% (11)67% (22)62% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo i can not

1|0
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you ever see yourself dating an ugly person?
    B. No

I find guys regardless of their own looks approach by attraction. I am not going to overlook a guys looks when he most likely approach me due to my looks.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not someone that I found ugly. Others might find her ugly but that doesn't matter

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.'
    I am sure with many I have Dated and Mated, one of them was Not... The Cream of the Crop.
    God luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I won't date anyone who isn't attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What might be considered ugly for you might look like a gem to me, as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure, so it really depends on the definition of "ugly".

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be attracted to my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't. I want pretty kids.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

my dad was a handsome man in his younger days, my mom was and is model tier beautiful. My face is a mess. I would NOT depend on that

• Show All
    • 1mo

@kingkapoor Hahahahaaha okay son

• 1mo

The second one was a joke. Send the shaadi. com details and Ill have my mummy stay in touch

• hmmm
    I doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm no

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm no?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Not even a little bit. I'd be alone forever before I dated a chick I thought was ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see myself dating someone less good looking than me because there are few women who look better

1|0
    1|0
  • I am a great person and I Only date great people and You're always beautiful when you are a great person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If they're ugly to you, you're wasting your own and their time

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing called ''ugly people'' . You see ''ugly'' people in relationship , do you know why?
    Because no one is selfish, no one cares how they look like but from the inside they are great people. So sad there is people like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sense jealously here

2|1
    0|0
  • I guess so.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is with your fixation on this.. lol.. To answer your question yes. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, most of the conventionally ugly women would spit on my face if i approached them :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Define: Ugly

One persons ugly is another person godess of beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Its she has a awesome personality, then yea why not?

0|0
    0|0