Could you ever see yourself dating an ugly person?

I see too many ugly people in relationships ew

• Yea
  • Noo
i can not

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you ever see yourself dating an ugly person?
    B. No

I find guys regardless of their own looks approach by attraction. I am not going to overlook a guys looks when he most likely approach me due to my looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not someone that I found ugly. Others might find her ugly but that doesn't matter

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.'
    I am sure with many I have Dated and Mated, one of them was Not... The Cream of the Crop.
    God luck and Great question. xx

• No. I won't date anyone who isn't attractive to me.

• What might be considered ugly for you might look like a gem to me, as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure, so it really depends on the definition of "ugly".

• I have to be attracted to my partner.

• No, I couldn't. I want pretty kids.

• my dad was a handsome man in his younger days, my mom was and is model tier beautiful. My face is a mess. I would NOT depend on that

• @kingkapoor Hahahahaaha okay son

• The second one was a joke. Send the shaadi. com details and Ill have my mummy stay in touch

• hmmm
    I doubt

• Hmmm no

• Uhm no?

What Guys Said 12

• Not even a little bit. I'd be alone forever before I dated a chick I thought was ugly.

• There is no such thing called ''ugly people'' . You see ''ugly'' people in relationship , do you know why?
    Because no one is selfish, no one cares how they look like but from the inside they are great people. So sad there is people like you.

• I can see myself dating someone less good looking than me because there are few women who look better

• I sense jealously here

• I am a great person and I Only date great people and You're always beautiful when you are a great person.

• Nope I wouldn't

• No. If they're ugly to you, you're wasting your own and their time

• What is with your fixation on this.. lol.. To answer your question yes. Maybe.

• Define: Ugly

One persons ugly is another person godess of beauty

• I guess so.

• lol, most of the conventionally ugly women would spit on my face if i approached them :-D

• Its she has a awesome personality, then yea why not?