Is it weird to Facebook message or friend request a girl that you think is cute that you saw at a wedding a couple of days ago?

We didn't speak to each other at all, because it was a big wedding and a lot was going on. How would go about talking to her if I would message her?

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would message her then add her right away. If you add her first and she adds you back she may not talk to you right away. You can like her post and pictures to get her attention.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• It's not weird at all. Just strike up a conversation WITHOUT giving full intent for a number. You'll naturally know when to ask for the number as the interactions occur.

• It is. matt1209 carpe diem ! She's interested !

• I meant would it be weird if I was the one to message her on facebook book.