Why do guys only care about beauty and height?

They all say looks matter height matter. Would you prefer a tall btch who threat you like a shit? Is beauty everything? What about personality?

They all say attraction is important blablala. Damn superficial. I hope you all find a giraffle and love each other.

713

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't *only* care about beauty and height.

We also care about how well she performs in the sack, how slutty she is, how well she cooks, cleans, and does laundry, whether she's a bitch, and how well she sucks dick.

See, asker. We're not *that* shallow. Give us at least a little credit here.

• if you are, then, it is OK. :) I asked a question today and all men said they care about beauty and height.

• But did they say they *only* care about those things or those things amongst a backdrop of other things as well?

• You forgot if she swallows

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, sweet girl.
    You asked a question at here and all guys have different options about that.
    Some guys care appearence, some guys care personality. You can not sum a conculution at here.
    And calling tall girls as "giraffle" as rude as calling us short girls as "dwarf". Be careful on that. Guys preferences or, "requirements" are not their fault.
    I hope you will solve you complex and able to find a guy who love you for who you are.
    What about moving to Asian countries?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• You're right let's find the ugliest girl we can and marry her just to make her feel better.

No, beauty is VERY important to people and telling them it doesn't matter is actually just making you sound worse and worse

• would you prefer a tall bitch who threat you like a shit? or shorter girl who is nice and kind.

• 1. I actually find shorter girls to probably be more desirable
      2. Everyone has preferences
      3. Nobody in their right mind would stay with anyone who treats anyone like shit, you've obviously misread the situation, case closed

• How many times can you ask the same question in a slightly different way in like 2 hours? at least wait till tomorrow to ask it again. Anyway looks are important like it or not, most people will not date someone they aren't physically attracted to, and why should they?

• so what would we do? kill ourselves?

• Trust me some desperate fat guy will not care if you are 5'1" or not slim , i don't care if a girl is 5'1" as long as her face isn't ugly and she isn't fat.

• I am not fat and my face is beautifull. But shortness isn't count as disadvantage?

• lmaooo who hurt u gurlll?

• attraction is important AND personality, girls are the same way with guys so dont deny it.
    and when guys refer to the word "attraction" it means a whole list of things.

• "attraction"
      is it only physical or it covers a whole things?

• like i said. it covers a whole list of things, that is both physical and personality-wise.

• Someone is bitter!! And it's a girl!!

• I am bored of these size queen guys.

• Why what happened? Some guy rejected your because of your height? Too bad... Well you know you just got to move on...

• I don't look after such attraction. Of course personality comes first for me, respect and trust and yes manners too. Then i might think of how they look. No matter how they look they are all beautiful for me

• Samy reason girls only care about how much money a man makes and his height... it's all about the status. Why do rich men drive expensive luxury cars? Because they can afford it!

• news to me...

• I go for personality over looks

• not height. screw height. even beauty is less importat if she isn't kind hearted

• really? :)

• totally. some of the most beautiful women are super short. like salma hayek 153cm, or kristen kreuk or kylie minogue, and so many others.
      my girlfriend is neither very pretty or tall but for me she is the best woman on earth.

• to be frank me and many other men fancy short women more. they are more sexy and cute for me.

• can't wait for my girrafe

What Girls Said 6

• Guys with any ounce of sanity would prefer to be with a girl who isn't passive agressive af and make posts about how one gender in whole is 'too superficial' to appreciate her bitterness due to self-preservation. They'd be completely miserable and pulling their hair out, otherwise.

• Being short won't be your only problem if you keep this level of salt.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may be beautiful to yourself, but that does not mean you are everyone else's kind of beautiful. Some people prefer blondes, while others avoid them. Nothing wrong with having preferences and sticking to them.

• why do men want only tall bishes and dont care other qualities?

• @0112358 ... I know this. Either she doesn't or she just has run into guys who preferred taller.

What was the point of your statement? Statistics don't matter when she is clearly claiming to only find men who want taller.

• If you say they exists, so :)

• You are way too obsessed with this. Are you hoping that you'll get different answers every time you ask? It isn't your height or your looks. It's you that is the problem. If you're this annoying online, you must be worse offline.

• I know right. OP has to be the same girl who has been asking all the height questions (tall vs short girls) for half the year. It's been getting so annoying.

• Well that's not true.

• Same reason why woman care about looks lol.

• Is this the same girl who asked the two other questions? Just STTOOOOPPP!!!