Is there such a thing as being "too tall"?

I know there's "too small", but I'm just wondering since I'm 6"4, and quite intimidating.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends or Other Answer.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've known guys as tall as 7'

Definitely as you get over about 6'2" you will start getting some women who find you too tall. However the number of women who like tall exceeds the number of tall guys there are, so it's a plus.

As for the 7' guy? he had women fighting over him. I'd guess maybe even -most- women thought him too tall, but it's like 5% of women loved it, and waaaay less than 5% of guys are that tall, so he had all that 5% of women to himself

It's probably not because he was seven feet... or you are lying.

@Library About what? Him being popular> Or you don't think tht's why? one of my female coworkers who was out with him once literally had more than one woman physically shove her out of the way to get near him to flirt with him based on him simply standing there. Objectively he was maybe very slightly above average looking, face wise?

I also know another guy 6'7", about as successful too.

It's a big plus.

What Girls Said 12

• I think too tall is like Timofey Mozgov or Shaq or something but anything under like 6'8" like lebron is okay.

• Yeah, there is. I'm 5'2 so 6'4 would be too tall for me.

• Yes but not at 6'4". That's a great height! My boyfriend is 6'4💟

• Oh yeah I've been rejected for being too tall before so there's definitely a "too tall" 😂

• I like 'em really tall so that's fine by me.

• Yes and since I'm short anything above 6 foot is too tall to me.

• Whaattt...6'4 are the numbers a girl dreams for in a guy 😂😂😂

Seriously tho.. tall guys are a plus.

• Yea, above 6'5 is too tall.

• Some people like intimidating p

• 6'4" sounds great :D

• I am 5'4
    I dont prefer tall guys and I dont want guys as tall as you, but at the end, height is only a number
    I get sick from all these height question.

• My husband is 6'4" and before him I always viewed that too tall. He was my exception though. I am 5'3"... it took a lot of gettign used to in the beginning but I don't even notice it anymore-lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, I don't see height as intimidating at all.. but I am tall too. So I guess it wouldn't apply. However, I can tell you that having a 36" inseam is pushing the limits of what most things are designed for. Cars are typically the worst.

• 6'4 is not too tall by most perspectives, although you are on the cusp. There's actually a really neat graph from a study that was done that relates height to success with women on dating sites. The peak is around 6'2 and it trails off after that, but 6'4 and 6'0 have about equal success. But get into 6'6 territory and it starts to be like the 5'4 guys

• Bruh, don't flatter yourself for being 6'4... you aren't that tall. And yes... ed "too tall" Jones

• Yes but as guys unless your abnormally tall ie 7foot it's just ergonomics things not being made for your size and if you are 7foot + your in a minority so girls that like super tall guys only have a few to choose from?

• No, but you can be too short though.

Haha manlets, those guys are always funny.

• nah girls like the taller the better, bonus points if you're like a 10ft sasquatch

• 6'4 is not too tall. Is somewhat above average, nothing crazy

that's six inches above average so can't be "somewhat", but it's not that crazy

i know but 6'4 is WELL above the average height. you're even a tall guy at 6'2

@Table20 Depends where you live i guess. But yeah, its probably above average if you look at the average height worldwide

• Yes. My uncle is 6'10 and has a hard time with some things. I'm 6'2 and that's fine for me.

• Fishing for compliments are we?