Would you want a hot girl who had 0 partner or 1 partner?

• 0 partner
  • 1 partner
  • More than 1 partner

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't get why someone would say 1. Like if there is a hot virgin girl are you gonna tell her "Hey how about you go fuck some other dude first and then come to me"

It's fucking dumb lmao

that is what crossed my mind too. lol guys who want a non virgin would they be ok if their virgin girlfriend fucked around, got experience and then went back to him. lol

What Guys Said 23

• I'd rather her have had fuckin 20 partners! I don't want to have to go through all that insecurity bullshit that she would have if she was a virgin. She's hot, got a perfect body I'm trying to enjoy, and she's like "oh oh.. don't look at my tits, or my sexy hips, I feel self conscious *sadface times infinity*

Fuck that, i want an experienced girl who is confident that I can play with and have fun with and explore and all that shit!

• I never understood the mentality of requiring or preferring a virgin (for a guy).

If I'm #78 and she says, "You're so awesome I never want another man," that can mean just as much as a virgin saying "you're so special I want you to be my first."

I see from all the +1s on the zero answers that this was a test to see who would get the "right answer", not to actually learn something. This is GAG at its worst.

Then you, asker, go on to say something this immature: "guys with no self respect prefer women who have been fucked by some dicks. Maybe those guys get off by the thought that they are in the same place where other dicks have been. LMFAO"

What if the guy who respects you so much and waits for marriage or whatever it is you're doing goes on to cheat on you or ends up leaving you? What are you going to do when you are "damaged goods"? I feel bad for you already, because your self-worth is tied up in something that's pretty artificial.

No one is a leftover after one break up. Leftovers are those who had lots of sexual partners. And I won't have sex for another man if my husband divorces me

Well I'm glad you have it all figured out.

• 0 partners preferably

• As long as she's not asexual, I prefer zero.

• Zero. Obviously

• There is certain things a virgin will never appreciate or understand

Balance is key. I want her to be well rounded and past the learning stage so she knows what she wants and has put the testing phase behind her

1 is better

If you think that she "knows what she wants" and is beyond the testing phase after one sexual partner. Then you'd literally just need to fuck her a few times to get the same effect. The ONLY thing that her having a previous partner means is that you don't have to worry about the first time as much and that she has a single comparison point when it comes to sex.

I get your point that if it's her first relationship then she doesn't really know what she's doing yet and maybe doesn't know how to act in a relationship. But honestly the difference between 0 and 1 isn't that large she will learn all those things that she would have learned in the first one if you just stick with her. You might have a point if she had a few relationship, but 1 really doesn't mean almost anything unless it was a really long one.

@Maik567 guys with no self respect prefer women who have been fucked by some dicks. Maybe those guys get off by the thought that they are in the same place where other dicks have been. LMFAO

• i want an experienced girl... i dislike virgins... i don't like having the burden of being "the first"... it's a pain in the ass... i gotta take is slow, not hurt her, teach her everything about sex... Give me a hot girl with experience PLEASE

• if you had to choose between a brand new sports car, and a used sports car with 100k miles, which one would you pick?

are you seriously asking this question

That's such a bad analogy that it's basically not even an analogy. Cars physically degrade fast when they have miles on them because of physical wear... Humans also degrade physically, but if the analogy were to make sense you'd have to be talking about age, not number of partners. Number of partners doesn't degrade a human physically or mentally, I'd say it actually makes them mentally stronger and more emotionally intelligent.

clearly you've never witnessed a joke before
      I look into checking out comedy central I think they're still around

@frozenhorizon really? car is bad? but people say "try a car then buy it" when it comes to premarital sex

• 0, I'm not a fan of sloppy seconds.

• 0 partner

• 0 partners. Just me and her FULLSTOP

• Virgin = she boosts my ego VERY much because I'm number 1

• God the number of virgin hunters on this site is absolutely disgusting to me

wanting a virgin for is not virginhunting unless they want a virgin for just fucking

• 0. i'd be the 1st and the last.

• If I as single , any three options would turn me of if they were the right person with a good personality

• I'd love a virgin hot girl; most girls have aids nowadays.

I don't know why the downvote because I'd rather date/Marry a virgin than to be stuck with an aid-riddled dirty slut/whore.

Aww isn't that nice? Fuck marriage then.

I don't know why I bother commenting on this when I know I'm definitely never getting married.

• it doesn't really matter

• It doesn't matter so long as she's not waiting for marriage...

• Doesn't matter how many partners

• 0,5 partner for me

• Wouldn't really care... Its not really that important...

• Everything else is identidal? Or does one have a higher sex drive?

• 0 partners please

What Girls Said 1