Guys, do you let your girlfriend/possible girlfriend hang out with you and your friends?

And what would be reasons why you wouldn't ever invite her to hang out etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well sometimes he is going to want to hang out with his guy friends and do just guy stuff. And talk guy stuff. The same is true for girls.

Other times might be better for him if it's going to the movies, watching dvds or shopping or going out to eat. It's just situational.

Other than that he has to be comfortable with you. If he is, then you'll eventually be spending more time with him and his friends.

What Guys Said 2

• depends if its a guys thing then no because usually we talk about well guy things.

if its like going to dinner with friends, bonfire, or just hanging out and she wanted to come then sure.

• If she wanted to I wouldn't have a problem with that. The only time I wouldn't would be if it was just the guys going out then I would encourage her to go out with her friends if she wanted to like to the bar or something. Then meet up at the end of the night

What Girls Said 1

• in the begnging my boyfriend wouldn't let me but after a few weeks and dating he did. he wants to make sure ur perminent before he introduces u. and maybe they are just boring and he doesn't want you to see that. like my boyfriend and his friends all they do is drink and play xbox blah