Guys, if you do something wrong by a girl you like will you step up and make things right or hide away because she's angry?

For example a girl your seeing is hurt by something you've done and is acting a little distant than usual. How do you react? Let her go? Go after her? What else?

• Hide away because I assume she's done
    12% (8)
  • Make it up to her, I won't risk losing her
    77% (49)
  • If I like her I'll be scared to lose her
    11% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Always 2 sides to everything. I know on many occasions where a girl has been "hurt" by me, and act out or lash towards me, only to realise later I didn't really hurt her. Basically some people react first than think. Can easily cause a lot of misunderstandings, so in reality the real harm actually goes the other way. But if in the case of scenario where it was actually my fault, I would simply just talk to her. Dont hide or run away from my flaws, nor do I run or hide from her anger, dissapointment etc. Give her space if she needs it sure. But first and foremost just simply talk things out.

What Guys Said 20

• From experience I have learned to wait and give her space until she is no longer mad. Then I try to make things right between us. When a women is pissed there is no reasoning with her.

• Depends on why she is upset. If I think it's a childish reason then no. If I genuinely was in the wrong then I'll do my best to make it up to her.

• None of the above. I'm prepared to walk away at a moment's notice. If I like her, I will alter my behavior but I'm not going to be a simp and supplicate myself.

• Well if I actually did something wrong then I'll make things right and also apologize.

• who ever cares LESS always has the most power remember that. you obviously care so much what this person is thinking therefor you are lowering your value and making yourself look desperate as fuck already.

stop being so desperate and stop caring so much. obviously if this kid cared about you he would wnat to make it up to you. probably just using you for sex or just doesn't really care about you one way or another obviously. jeez women are so fuckin naive sometimes its laughable

That was unnecessary, I have a boyfriend this isn't about me at all

lol yes becuase people ask questions like this for other people. lol nice try

• Depends on the specifics; if she is just being a whiny bitch it is time to move on. If she is justified, then I would try to make it up to her.

• Depends if I actually did something wrong or if she just thinks I did.

• What did I hypothetically do to hurt her?

• I don't know. Usually my girlfriend nags me over meaningless garbage in which IDGAF.

• I'll try really hard like 2-3 times, but if she's still pissy, I'll fuck off.

• I'd try to make it work out depending on what it is.

• I'll try to make things right but after a certain point I'll forget about her and move on.

• I would find out what's wrong and apologize. Repair the relationship.

• Hide away because idgaf

• hide away then make things right

• I would step up and apologize, then make it right. She would have to except and forgive

• Make it up to her, I won't risk losing her in any way possible

• i was in a similar situation

• Will reach out. Answer mine?

• I'll hide away if she's angry. I won't say a word until she'd ready to talk about it