aren't Scandinavian men are girly and feminine?

They have height requirements like some girls. Checked. They have a preference for masculine traits (like height and muscles) Checked. I think they are feminized my feminism. :D
No offense guys.

Updates:
1mo naah
1mo All girls are complaining about them. Me too.

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Scandinavian men are little height obsessed even they want their girls above their national average height. But calling them "feminine" because of that makes no sense.
    People have preferences. Come to the North America instead. Let them love "tall girls".

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...h_Lundgren_in_stills_.jpg Swedish man
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...200_AL_.jpg Part Finnish man
    img.bleacherreport.net/.../...o_143_crop_north.jpg Norwegian man
    Nope, they don't look feminine, I don't think femininity and masculinity have anything to do with race or ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a few Scandinavian men and women, neighbors living in our building.
    Those I met aren't the way you say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vikings don't wear high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm part nordic and I don't know any Scandinavian guys who want muscular women. And wanting a girl who is closer to you is girly how? It makes for taller children and wanting taller children seems pretty masculine to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

well having a height requirements is girl thing. You sound like tinder girl when you say "I dont date with girls under 5'9"

• Show All
    • 1mo

well you know in scandinavia most men require you to be at least their height

• 1mo

That's not true at all.

• wow... this is just a whole other level of stupid xD

1|3
    0|0
  • Are you trying to say some women are superficial for having height requirements?

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

yes. they are superficial too.
      lets collect all superficial size queens and match them with scandinavian men. They match each other well.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@FrenchyRomain that is simple as that.

• Why having preferences makes us feminine?
    I personally dont date girls under 5'9". tall girls are CLEARLY more sexy, womanly and elegant. Why should I give chance to shorties?
    I think you are a short who want to have a Viking but not able to provide our height requirements. Sorry for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're Arabic aren't they?
    Hehheh... Man, I'm on a roll today...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably.. I'm a Mexican cholo living in the USA who has spent enough time with Norwegian girls and so yea take a hint

0|0
    0|1
  • Please start making sense, you lost me.

0|0
    0|0
  • what the hell?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    And I'm only half Scandinavian (and I don't even live there).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm of Finnish descent and I disagree. Yes we tend to be taller and pretty muscular. But if you are not viewed differently if you are not. At least in my family...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, what is problem with you girls?
    Why are you attacking to a WHOLE GUYS for your bitterness and complexes?
    If prefering a tall beautifull women to you bitter dwarfs make us feminine, then I am a women. Make me pink instead.
    Yes, we love tall women. deal with it.
    Sincerely.
    Norwegian man.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Scandinavian man cause too much problems. I saw MANY questions about how heightist/picky/feminine about them.
    Luckily Turkish guys are not that superficial :D

0|1
    1|1
  • Most guys are feminists here in Sweden but they're masculine. Feminism has nothing to do with "girliness"

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I knew sweden was bad but not that bad.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@anonman32 Again, sources?

• 1mo

www.independent.co.uk/.../...-racist-a6810311.html

The swedish police can't even say what ethnicity criminals have. So how can your crime rates possibly be correct?

• it sounds offensive but funny fact ahahahahaha. holds true.

0|0
    0|0