Dear women: im 31 years old and never had a girlfriend. Where do women like being approached, flirted with, and hit on by a guy the dont know?

Im really depressed as i have been told by my parents to give up on dating women. Most women I've approached have been either mean or won't give me a chance. All my friends and family are married or in a serious relationship and I've never had one. Any suggestions on how i can fix this would be greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 2

• You fix it by first fixing yourself image. You have to find self confidence and find a way out of your depression before women will give you a chance.
    I know it sounds like a catch 22, but it is really the only way. You might want to give up on dating women for a little bit and instead focus on what you want to do. Build yourself up and find interests that distract you from your depression.
    Once you are at a place where it doesn't matter if you get rejected or whether or not you end up in a relationship, that is when you start dating again.

• first you need to stop listening to your parents 😐 and second the best way to learn is going out with friends and just watch them pick up women then you just have to try on other women what they did..

i dont have any friends who are good at picking up women. So what u said us impossible right now for me

What Guys Said 1

• "i have been told by my parents to give up on dating women" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your parents are savages!