Have you ever wanted to just feel that special someone right next to you and hear their heartbeat but you can't because they are so far away?

1mo My boyfriend is really sick and doesn't have a car and he lives 2 hours away but my parents won't let me go see him

Most Helpful Guy

• no special someone there for me. so even though your situation sucks... you're one step further than me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get you, I know I'm still young and all and my parents don't allow me to date. But I actually can't wait for the day I'm 17-18 and actually get to hold a guy that I have actual feelings for. But just be patient cuz if he's far away he will find a way to you or you to him! Hope this helps! ❤️

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, very much so! Especially right now.

• Yes, yes I have.

• Does that sentence sort of contradict itself, or are you getting all metaphysical on me?

• yes I have

What Girls Said 8

• That's why I wear my guys shirt to bed sometimes

• Currently

• Yes!! I'm in an LDR and it's soooo frustrating to not have him close to me whenever I want. I need to wait for months before we can cuddle for just like 1 week or 2.

• no when that happens I just text my boyfriend & he's here in a "heartbeat"

• No.

When you get older, you will learn the painful truth about love =/

• Always 😔😔😔

• Yes <3 :(

Sometimes just being together, even in complete silence, can make me very happy. Just the comfort of having one another. Hearing the other breathe, feeling their warmth, hearing their heart beat, smelling their guy scent, holding hands like they were made for each other, can't wait to see a certain someon tomorrow.

• Yes😢