What's good about being in a relationship?

Hi, I am wondering what's good about being in a relationship? of course the love and being together maybe sex, but what more? What do you like about having a bf/gf?

I am 19 years old and I have never had a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be happier if it's with the right person.
    I honestly don't think many people in our age range are fully prepared for a relationship, since there's still mental growth to be had, and being with a person can either enhance or hinder an individual's progression. Though there are exceptions.

what age do you think is the best to have a relationship?

It differs with every individual. For example, my parents were in their early twenties when they were wedded. While other people still need to develop, and yet they rush into a relationship, and thus their mental growth is hindered.
      To answer your question, I'd say if you liked someone, and they liked you back, you may as well give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, then you can go your separate ways, and if it does work, then you both can live lives of happiness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hugs are known to relieve stress. It's nice to have someone by your side who will always stick up for you. It feels nice to have a certain person to look your best for and know that they will tell you that you are beautiful and actually mean it. They are always looking out for you. It's nice when you have someone to care for you when you are sick or when you are missing home. Someone to go to when you are upset and need hugs. Someone who you can be completely open about everything with. More hugs. A shoulder to cry on. Piggyback rides. Kisses. Someone to tease. A best friend (yes I know, so corny) and so many other things

What Guys Said 4

• You sleep better. Wake up earlier.

• Growth together. Helping each other grow

that is actually one of the reason i didn't want a bf: a bf/gf can affect your own development/growth. He/she can have influence in your furtur personality.

If it is for the better its good. Although some can be a bad influence

• my wife washes my clothes, cleans our house, makes me food, brings me drinks

but i guess it's rare to find someone like her

• Having someone to take care of you when you are sick.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it's pretty much like having a best friend that you love in a deeper way! You can tell them everything and cuddle and kiss. You can show affection in a closer kinda way with them than most people do with friends or family

• All that you listed, yes, and being able to confide in someone about anything.