No sugar daddy wants me?

I just started being a sugar baby. I have a part time job, and I need more stability. 12 thus far has viewed me, but only 4 has messaged me. I'm not ugly. However, everyone is ugly to someone. I'm often called pretty, or beautiful and etc. Maybe my profiles boring? I'm African American, so maybe they aren't interested in me due to me being a woman of color.. Should I worry? I know some men aren't into women of color.

Most Helpful Guy

• No self respecting good man will go after someone that is a sugar baby. I doubt its the color of your skin, and more likely they smell a gold digger. Simply disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if even sugar daddies don't want you... you might be ugly

Yeah I'm not ugly... guys want me. I don't do relationships or guys. I'm just having issues finding a sugar daddy..

Yeah you def might be ugly

Sighs * no, but moving on

What Guys Said 18

• Well there are other factors. Not every man wants to be a sugar daddy. If I seen a profile of a woman looking for a sugar daddy, I would loose interest right off the bat. Regardless of color.

• Well, you are a good looking girl, but the eyebrows are fake. Fake eyebrows = fake personality = sugar daddies are few because they don't want fake.

• Perhaps you should work towards a better job than trying to find an old dude who will support you. Odds are these men want to invest in a really hot girl, not an average chick.

• I'll be your sugar daddy my only flaw is that I live in my dad's basement and I make money on Girlsaskguys plus I am a trucker model.

• You're probably ugly and have been lied your whole life.

Im not sure which one of us is worse, cause I had to laugh at your brutal honesty, lol.

• Just checking. . . are you aware that sugar baby is a polite term for a prostitute who has only one paying customer?

• I think a lot of those guys are looking for young white girls tbh so that might be why you're having difficulty

• Why you want the easy way out. Nothing in life is easy, better you work hard for what you want.

• NO offense, but your failing at life. Learn to take care and provide for yourself. Get a good job, go to school, improve yourself. its not easy, infact its damn hard sometimes. But you won't feel empty inside

• Before we proceed into negotiations, when is your expiration date?

• You have to hit up @openthedoors this girl knows what's up.

Nah dude I'm not an experienced gold digger tho some my boyfriend I've been dating for two weeks has spend a lot on me in these 14 days

Come try butt boy

• Pm me when you get time

• Everyone has color

• You sshould set up an appointment with a feminist

• drop the link so we can tell you

• Skank

• Looooool whore.

• I guess now you'll have to get a real job and try to amount to something
    How unfair!

I have a job.. so...

Clearly it's not a good job if you can't make enough for yourself without attempting to get a sugar daddy.

What Girls Said 8

• Stability doesn't come from prostitution, it comes from education and work experience. If your current job cannot sustain you then you need to look at other long term options or adjust your lifestyle and live within your means. Start saving for when your looks fade

• It's really not worth it. It's essentially prostitution. They're vieiwing you as a commodity, something to be bought like you're some kind of plaything. There are other ways to earn money without sacrificing your dignity, wish you all the luck :)

• Give it some time! It's not a big deal! Especially on online dating, people are extremely quick to judge, so it's not always the best methods finding someone

• So you want to be a prostitute? Lol wtf?

• Well I guess it's time to find a real job. Get that ass to work lol 😂😂

• Maybe try working instead of relying on a dude to support you? Just a thought

I have a job and I work overtime I just wasn't more stability

So basically you're willing to be a prostitute for that... okay

• 😭😭😭
    I can't breath.
    No guy wants to know your ass is a gold digger.

• why don't you focus on yourself and building your own career so that way you can be a powerful women instead of worrying about having to use someone elses money?