I asked a girl out and this was her response. What does this mean?

Here is her response when I asked her out. I am very flattered that you asked, but at the moment I am way to busy for any kind of relationship. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. I would tell any guy the exact same thing I am telling you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called the "Soft let down." That's a gentle way of saying "Absolutely not but please don't feel bad and think I'm a bitch."

Any woman that was truly into a guy wouldn't let her schedule impact the potential for a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be true. However, if her desire for you was high, she would make an exception. I am not saying she "isn't in to you".. but her interest in you is on the low side. I wouldn't hold my breath as when a guy comes along that she can't resist, she will end up making an exception for him and you will end up feeling rejected...

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• Okay she's not interested in dating someone because she has other priorities. ... when we say its not you the problem we mean to say that its us that have a problem because you're not interesting enough to push all the rest a side just to date you...😊its hard to accept it and im sure that you may not like it but thats is the reason and thats what it means...

• Do you think I have a chance with her later on?

• Im not sure.. maybe... depends on her personal situation... i can't give a totally affirmative answer to that question... its more no than Yes in these cases. ..

• It means what she says it means. She is too busy.

• Maybe. I wouldn't hold out and wait, though. Focus on yourself or asking out someone else and if she changes her mind she will let you know.

• She's not seeking a relationship

• I'm unsure. If there are men that has shown interest in her you'd have competition. But if you knew her for longer and you're direct about liking her and such, there could be a chance

• Not meaning to be a bitch, but she's not into it, its a line I've used and my friends have used when they don't want to hurt a guys feelings

• Rejection.
    Move on. Sorry, OP.

• Yeah, if you were the awesome guy she would fall for you tho. Damn excuses.

• She's not into you. Don't be too disheartened, though.

• Even though she said.

I would tell any guy the exact same thing I am telling you.

• Yeah. Just to make it sound less harsh. Trust me... save yourself from the heartbreak.

• Ok thanks

• She is nice, it's not mean. She respects you.

• She is being friendly. Rejecting you in a gentle manner. Imagine her saying, "Omg, like eww get away from me..." Okay that was overexaggerated. But you get what I'm saying.

• She isn't ready to be in a relationship.

• Maybe, maybe not. It depends. Dont put too much hope into it.

What Guys Said 5

• She lied, which means she's not attracted to you and doesn't respect you. Cut her out of your life and move on.

• Probably means she's not a very fun girl. You just asked her out. You didn't ask her to get married. Sorry dude. You probably dodged a bullet.

• It means exactly what she said. Do you not understand English?

• Noone is "too busy". It doesn't exist. She's shooting you down, easy. People who are in to you, make time

• Sorry but she's not into you. That's what every girl says these days