I asked a girl out and this was her response. What does this mean?

Here is her response when I asked her out. I am very flattered that you asked, but at the moment I am way to busy for any kind of relationship. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. I would tell any guy the exact same thing I am telling you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called the "Soft let down." That's a gentle way of saying "Absolutely not but please don't feel bad and think I'm a bitch."

Any woman that was truly into a guy wouldn't let her schedule impact the potential for a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be true. However, if her desire for you was high, she would make an exception. I am not saying she "isn't in to you".. but her interest in you is on the low side. I wouldn't hold my breath as when a guy comes along that she can't resist, she will end up making an exception for him and you will end up feeling rejected...

What Girls Said 10

• Okay she's not interested in dating someone because she has other priorities. ... when we say its not you the problem we mean to say that its us that have a problem because you're not interesting enough to push all the rest a side just to date you...😊its hard to accept it and im sure that you may not like it but thats is the reason and thats what it means...

Do you think I have a chance with her later on?

Im not sure.. maybe... depends on her personal situation... i can't give a totally affirmative answer to that question... its more no than Yes in these cases. ..

• It means what she says it means. She is too busy.

Maybe. I wouldn't hold out and wait, though. Focus on yourself or asking out someone else and if she changes her mind she will let you know.

• She's not seeking a relationship

I'm unsure. If there are men that has shown interest in her you'd have competition. But if you knew her for longer and you're direct about liking her and such, there could be a chance

• Not meaning to be a bitch, but she's not into it, its a line I've used and my friends have used when they don't want to hurt a guys feelings

• Rejection.
    Move on. Sorry, OP.

• She's not into you. Don't be too disheartened, though.

Even though she said.

I would tell any guy the exact same thing I am telling you.

Yeah. Just to make it sound less harsh. Trust me... save yourself from the heartbreak.

Ok thanks

• Yeah, if you were the awesome guy she would fall for you tho. Damn excuses.

• She is nice, it's not mean. She respects you.

• She is being friendly. Rejecting you in a gentle manner. Imagine her saying, "Omg, like eww get away from me..." Okay that was overexaggerated. But you get what I'm saying.

• She isn't ready to be in a relationship.

Maybe, maybe not. It depends. Dont put too much hope into it.

What Guys Said 5

• She lied, which means she's not attracted to you and doesn't respect you. Cut her out of your life and move on.

• Probably means she's not a very fun girl. You just asked her out. You didn't ask her to get married. Sorry dude. You probably dodged a bullet.

• It means exactly what she said. Do you not understand English?

• Noone is "too busy". It doesn't exist. She's shooting you down, easy. People who are in to you, make time

• Sorry but she's not into you. That's what every girl says these days