How do you know if a Guy is ignoring you?

This guy claims he has not been getting my iMessages but it says delivered he asked when I was done working and everything I messaged him around 4x and snap chatted him, i really believed maybe this guy is not getting my messages so I gave him a call and left a quick voicemail. i feel like a creep I don't know if he is lying or not and I really cannot message him again or I will ruin it for good,

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's data isn't on and he's not connected to wifi, it's 100% possible, but anyone that wants to talk to you will make sure to get in touch with you whenever possible so I don't think he's interested in you.

he thinks i went ghost on him for a while so i tried fixing it but how can a message be delivered and people don't get it?

If it's an imessage, it requires the internet for people to receive it. On your phone, it'll say delivered because the phone actually got the message, but it won't show to the receiver if the internet isn't on. It's like your email. You don't ahve to be logged into your email to receive an email, but you do have to log in to see it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you may have over done it with the messages unfortunately. That's an awful lot you sent him.

he kept making it seem like he wasn't getting anything and thought i went ghost on him so i tried fixing it so he doesn't think that again. there is no hope for this? or if he truly likes me he will come back?

Sorry to say but from the sounds of it, he probably is avoiding you. Unless he's going out to the back country or his phone is genuinely fucked, he probably is ignoring you on purpose. Sorry.

• Yea that's a red flag. Just be ready to move on if you have to.

What Girls Said 2

• In the past my ex boyfriend did the same. Turns out he was receiving my texts but was too busy cheating :) so my answer is yes, he's getting them... but he clearly ain't as interested as you, my dear. Next!

• He's ignoring you.