Why do I keep getting rejected?

I try and i try and still fail. Why does the keep happening to me? I'm not going to give up but it's really tough though.

What would i need to do to have the slightest success? Do i have to have model type looks or just good looks to start getting a yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, you're probably trying too hard to impress. Make sure you're being yourself, and you can find every way to make a woman happy. A way to actually be with a girl, is being her friend first. Be open to her and she may with you. Don't buy her flowers and chocolate everyday, cause then you'll look desperate lol!! BE yourself. That's advice 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some confidence dude, show girls that you're confident. Girls eat that stuff up and it makes you look much better. I mean obviously confidence can't make up for looks but if a girl even thinks you're slightly attractive and you come off as a confident person, odds are she will fall for you.

Ok thank you I'll try to gain confidence.

What Girls Said 8

• Girls like guys that can make them laugh and feel comfortable and most of all special, appreciated, and understands them. Looks for aren't really anything though it's a bonus but in the end looks go away while your heart still will always be good. Girls don't like pushy guys or guys that have go around sleeping with girls or guys that constantly want sex. Girls like feeling their loved for their mindset and for everything they are not just cause of their appearance. Girls like guys who are hard and rare to find. Just be yourself and the right girl will like you for who you are. Don't try to be someone you aren't. Same goes for girls. :)

• To be honest Yes looks do count but its mostly what you transmit to people as far as presence and personality that earns you a yes. ...😊

• be funny but not annoying. don't pursue them if they keep saying no (that's only romantic in movies. in real life, it's often quite creepy and irritating). be kind. don't be resentful if someone doesn't like you. and i promise, you will find someone. looks really aren't the most important part of the equation.

• I always feel like the guys I am interested in never like me back... so in some sense also feel rejected. Not the greatest feeling, is it.

No it's not but what can i do if i keep getting rejected?

• There a lot of stupid girls out there that aren't worth your time. Don't worry things will go well when you find the right woman. What do you look like anyway?

What do you look like anyway?

she is right are you ugly
      decent
      or hot

It's probably my looks

example

Thou shalt have no other gods.
      No graven images or likenesses.
      Not take the LORD's name in vain.
      Remember the sabbath day.
      Honour thy father and thy mother.
      Thou shalt not kill.
      Thou shalt not commit adultery
      etc

if you take away GOD anything goes i can rape and murder, steal, abuse kids
      and im good

doesn't matter eiter way im going to the dirt might as well do whatever i want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIEfmSUQ_z4

• For me looks is not everything. Yes it does play a role in it but the biggest thing for me is personality. Show them your soft side. Girls are a sucker for those kind. Also make them laugh and try to become friends with them first and then they might develop feelings for you

• depends what are you saying and how you present yourself

• Have you ever tried going to a bar, and dressing up more so formal? With your hair done nicely, with a watch on your left wrist that looks expensive? -- Try that, and I gurantee you won't get rejected.

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to women you are already acquinted with.

• 50% of making a relationship work is LUCK. It's all about timing.

• Are you jacked like this?

http://i40.tinypic.com/29cx8bt.jpg

Are you good looking in face or tall? [MOST IMPORTANT THING TO WOMEN]

mjshochat723.files.wordpress.com/.../...6671_n.jpg

You have to realize that women in their youth care about mostly only looks, and fun. As they go into their late 20's and beyond, money starts becoming more important to them and they are willing to give average guys a chance to provide for them.

It's up to you to decide whether you want that. If you aren't good looking in face, or are average/short then women won't want you in their prime. What you can do is work out, self improve, make money and improve your status to boost your value in dating game.

Always remember. Women are hypergamous. Women value mainly only 3 things in men:

1. LOOKS
      2. MONEY
      3. SOCIAL STATUS

They care about these 3 things mainly. Now, each women will weigh one category more than the other. For example girls who like to date older men care more about money/social status which a man is more likely to have as he is older. A very superficial girl might care mostly about looks.

Down vote me if you want OP but if you take female advice on matter your in for a bad time. Women are the worse people to go to for advice because their is a cognitive dissociation in what they say and what they do.