What should I do?

I recently proposed to a guy friend of mine. I was sure he liked me too. But it turned out that he likes someone else. Still after all this he continues to text me. Is he doing this out of sympathy? I need to be away from him to get over him. How should I explain this to him. I don't want him to feel bad. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ask him straightly and say,"are you still texting me because of sympathy or you feel bad for me?" and also tell him that you need to get away from him

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he is a guy friend so maybe he is just moving on from the situation to not make it awkward for the both of you. If you feel like you'd not do well in the friendship just tell him straight up. Be direct and straight forward and just tell him no hard feelings. That should be ok

What Guys Said 2

• Proposed to marry him?

No I just told him that I like him

• Still wants you in his life. You'll hurt him by leaving like that. Answer mine?

U would he want me in his life.. Wen he doesn't like me

What Girls Said 1

• Proposed as in a date or marriage?

I'd tell him you appreciate he's looking in on you but you'd really like some space to move on with your feelings