What makes a girl attractive?

My boyfriend finds me to be the ONLY girl that he finds attractive and I'm confused why since there are so many gorgeous girls in the world and I'm so bloody average.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty shell can never make up for a shitty personality. TOO MANY GIRLS THESE DAY have nice shell but are ugly on the inside.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are visual but it's a plus and they love you even more when you have a big heart and have a nurturing personality and a great mindset and they also love the little things you do. To the way you move all the way to the way you sleep and eat.

What Guys Said 12

• First of all, He's lying to you. I don't care who he is or what he says, that is a straight up lie. Something a bit would say. Second, there is no average. Average would require measurement and calculation, and I don't ever recall seeing a statistical formula for attractiveness.

Lots of things make a girl attractive. Its not just one thing and it depends on the person. It could be her skin tone, her eyes, her figure, her voice, her complexion, her hips, her legs, her smile, anything. That's only physical things, so attraction runs deeper than appearance.

• He's lying to you and probably himself as well. Younger guys in particular tend to sort of hypnotizing themselves into seeing their girl as the only girl and the only way to accomplish that is to make other girls unappealing.

The upside is he is most likely truly in love with you. Lol.

• Because he loves you.

• I am sure that he finds many other girls attractive but chooses not to say anything. most guys would like to look and some would be silly enough to tell their girlfriends that they have seen an attractive girl I think he may just choose not to tell you. feel flattered he finds you attractive according to him alone

• Emotional attachment

• Don't question it. He's with you. Be flattered.

• her maturity, her inside beauty, being loyal, honest, kind, loving.

• Guys don't go ONLY on appearance you know.

• They all have something different that makes them beautiful. Even twins aren't quite the same. Maybe he just appreciates your brand of beauty the most. Answer mine?

• Your boyfriend is what's colloquially referred to as a liar.

• He is probably lying to try and make you feel good.

• There's also such a thing as emotional attraction. Put that together with generally finding other girls annoying just the idea of dealing with them romantically irritating, so I the idea of other women becomes unappealing.

What Girls Said 1

• Because it sounds like he loves you, he is saying that he only allows himself to be fully attracted on all levels to you. Very sweet!