Describe the perfect girl for you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart, but not in a linear way. I like someone who's brain jump around a little, like mine

Funny and gets my sense of humor. I have a very dry humor and most people don't get it. I love a girl who gets my jokes and doesn't just laugh even though she has no idea what I am saying.

Respect her opinion. I don't have to, and don't want to, agree with her on everything, but I have to respect why she thinks the way she does.

Someone I can talk to and never get tired of hearing her. That goes a long way with respecting her opinion. I want to hear about her day and not get board with it.

Kind and giving to those she cares about. She doesn't have to treat everyone that way, but I have to see her be truly kind to someone other than me.

Physically, I prefer short, small, dark hair... I need to be attracted to her, but all the little stuff goes out the window if she has the other stuff above.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone I get along with

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Mature thinking wise, loyal, honest, kind, a little shy, inside beauty
    personality matters to me a lot and more than physical looks but if you still wanna know physical looks then i'd say, a little chubby, C, D or E Cups boobs. a nice attractive face, thick thighs.

• Likes to play Skyrim.

Nuff said.

• This is such a popular question for 15 year old girls to ask. Not judging, just making an observation.

• Wealthy and in search of a trophy husband

• not ugly and has my personality

• I hate girls

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!