I give up on white guys. I don't know whats so great about swirling or sticking to your race anymore. I give up on black guys too. Is it normal?

Im dating a quarter black guy who just utterly says "white bitch, white motherfucker and says white people piss him off" and has a preference for black and mixed woman.

And tbh after meeting him and how he really cares about me and look after me and really tries to get to know me and talk my first language (french) and understands me unlike the white men i dated, and how i had bad breakups from both white and black men, mostly the white guys who act passive aggressive and weak and belittle black and mixed women by calling them sluts and whores and n***ers, and how black guys are players, cheaters and basically most are fuckboy's and uncommittal.

No white or black man has ever really tried to get to know me like my true self like my boyfriend has.

I decided to give up on white and black guys, and date mixed race and hispanic guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• well done... you have based your thoughts on bad experience of several guys and rather than asessing each of them on their personal shortcomings, you have infact just become racist

Most Helpful Girl

• The biggest I ever saw was on my little brother whos only 14 but big ones run in my family and my Dad and two other brothers are blessed thst way as well. Often I hear my brothers and there girlfriends going at it like wild animals as well as my parents and sounds if women moaning keeps me awake meanwhile my boyfriend who I would describe as the little train who can't hold his load sleeps. So as you can guess Im super horny and sexually fustrated all the time. Maybe I should try black guys.

What Guys Said 8

• I've given up on the human race. Hopefully there's a noble race of aliens who shall take me under their wing!

• Why judge whole groups based on the actions of just a few?

• You're an idiot men are men no matter what race... you're a disgrace.

why would you say i am one

White men are racist and black men are bums who can't commit...
      The BLACK/WHITE men that YOU want are bums and racist. Im gonna go out on a limb and say its because you're young and inexperienced in the dating realm... water seeks its own level my dear. If you ain't shit then ain't shit men will sniff you out like the dogs they are, partners are a reflection of the self in a way.

If you think mixed raced and hispanic men are any better you're foolish. I live a predominately hispanic neighborhood and they're just as cheating and racist as any other race. Mixed raced dudes are in high demand due to cultural preferences (television).

It saddens me when beautiful sisters like yourself say dumb ignorant shit.

• 0|2
  • Damn you a racist bitch.

• okay, gl hf

• You're a racist. That's it. You're judging entire races based on the actions of a few assholes. Also Hispanic isn't a race ffs. All Hispanic means is that they speak Spanish. So my blonde haired blue eyed Spanish roommate is still hispanic, as are the Black South American Spanish speakers, and are the indigenous south americans who speak Spanish.

• Sounds like you're both racist motherfuckas

😊 hey at least he hasn't done me wrong unlike full white and full black men

Again, you sound like a racist motherfucker, and so is he

What Girls Said 1

• What in the world did I just read?