Would you date me?

Sorry, no pics, but I want to know if my body type is attractive:
I'm 34B size bra, 5 foot 6, 110 pounds. I don't have a thigh gap but I'm overall skinny and don't have any fat rolls or anything :D I have shoulder length brown hair with blonde streaks from the sun and tan skin/a few freckles. I have hazel eyes and my face is mostly clear most days. Do I sound attractive/would you want to date me? (Girls can answer too, not the dating part but do I sound attractive)

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• You sound very attractive. Especially the brunette part and the freckles. I love freckles. (Thigh gaps don't matter.)

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

:) I've always wanted a thigh gap do guys think thigh gaps are attractive?

• 1mo

I never even think about thigh gaps. I don't notice whether they're there or not.

• 1mo

Oh wow I never knew that... Girls always make such a big deal about them and always are talking about/trying to get one.

• A part from you being like half my age, you sound attractive. Maybe if you were 24/25 then yes I would definitely date you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the noooo

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe you are
    Can't say unless I see but your features sound attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would ;) definietely ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect bra size

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you sound attractive?

1|0
    0|0
  • Body sounds similar to my crush so PROBABLY.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were your age yeah. You sound good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were your age maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound attractive but that doesn't mean I would date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although this question is very subjective I would say most people would say your body type is attractive not because society generally would say that is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I belive I would. You sound pretty cute. I like your height not too much shorter than me. by the way I'm 16 so we are the same age

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • you do

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Sound very cute. Answer mine?

0|0
    0|0
  • So, you're basically Anna Silk, from "Lost Girl"

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Who's that?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Hey if you ever need to talk I'm here okay?

• 1mo

Yeah, thanks

What Girls Said 3

• I like how the bra size is the first thing mentioned

1|1
    0|0
  • Impossible to tell without a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound anorexic

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I used to be not anymore

• Show All
    • 1mo

Which is why I started starving myself... But I'm happy with my weight now although I could stand to loose 5-10 pounds more in my opinion

• 1mo

Okay try not to tho, because really guys are arses I've been in the exact same spot where all the guys told me I was fat so I just lost weight and then I kept on losing and I couldn't control it anymore, so you need to accept yourself now before it gets worse, and I swear your perfect