Is this guy really interested, or does he just want sex?

I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months now. We both live pretty far from each other, so we've only hung out twice. The first time, he took me on the best date of my life. the next time, I stayed at his place, we went to the movies and dinner. Woke up to him making me breakfast. Both times we've hung out he's asked if I've wanted to have sex. When things have gotten hot and heavy. Me being the person I am, I said no. Because I'm a firm believer in at least waiting until I'm in a relationship with a guy. Each time I've rejected him, he says " okay. " and that's that. He always says I look pretty, or that he's glad that I'm visiting him. Both the times we have hung out, he always tries to find an excuse to extend the date. We both get along really well, he's very sweet and gentlemanly. I'm just thrown off by the fact that he's so easily asks to have sex. I definitely don't want to judge him, or make this a deciding factor on wherever or not to pursue a relationship. I just don't want to be wasting my time if he's not really looking for anything serious. I feel like it's too soon to ask... I need advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well ask him if he wants something serious with you? and if he does, when would he like to pursue a serious relationship. If he seems to avoid answering the questions, or says not, then you know he that he just wants sex.
    At the end of the day, if your not happy with something in the relationship speak up.

make sure you are straight with him, and tell him were you stand in terms of where things go from here. You must say to him, I am not willing to have sex with you, unless its serious with someone. Don't be afraid to put your point across, then there is no misunderstandings, and if he doesn't want anything serious, then you both must go you go your separate ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, its too soon to ask something like that. He is only showing you a good time in hopes you'll give him sex in return.

What Guys Said 6

• It might be hard to believe, but this guy is totally into you. He's asking for sex because he's a guy and it's been 2 months. Maybe it's about time to have that relationship talk soon.

• if its been 2 months and your still not really wanting to do that maybe he has the wrong impression some how? i mean for some guys the littlest hint no matter how insignificant it is to you could be hinting to him that you might want to have sex.

but if he is still with you and there has been no real pressure it could be he is reading signals you dont realize your giving him?

• The first sentence is enough. No guy would be with a girl for 2 months only for sex or to be friends with benefits. He likes you!

• Sounds like he likes you.

• He waited this long must be in to you

• I generally don't just ask girls to bang especially if I'm into them. But maybe it's just me. Answer mine?

Well I'd rather him ask than just go for it lol. But I guess I'm different lol. I don't know

What Girls Said 2

• Sex. He's a fuckboy leave... LEAVEEEEEE

• I think he likes you in real.. Go for it..