Please be honest #How important is #height to a woman?

There is guy A who is 183 cm (6 feet)

Im 168 cm (5 feet 6 inches)

There is a girl who is 175 cm (5 feet 9 inches), she is highly successful, gorgeous and pretty much can get any guy she wants.

Im 3 inches shorter than her, she gives me signs like eye contact etc but she flirts with the 6 feet guy aswell, i dont know if she is just playing with me or using me to make that 6 feet guy jealous or she is really interested in me?

• Height is really important to a woman dude, you have no chance with her.
  • She is just playing with you to make that guy jealous, she likes him.
  • Height doesn't matter, you can have a shot with her.
  • Others (please explain)

What Girls Said 1

• To certain people, height matters, and to others, it doesn't affect their choices at all. If you really wanted to know, you could slip it into conversation?

What Guys Said 2

• It is only important to the ones who find it important. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Let's say someone finds intelligence attractive, do you think they would go for a person who isn't smart? No they would probably be turned off by them because that's not what they want. It's kinda like the same thing with people who are short vs people who are tall.

• Sorry but 5'6'' is considered to be midget height, guys with such a height are invisible to most females. I am 5'10'' and still feel very short.

Do u think she is just using me to make that guy jealous?

Why is she giving mixed signals to me and to that guy as well?
      I mean she sits near him but she also takes glances at me,
      isn't it giving mixed signals? or should i take her actions as her reality and since she is physically near that guy and by looking at me, she is just dangling the carrot infront of me, in case things dont workout with that guy, putting me in a backup position?

That depends. Judging by your words she doesn't seem to be the type of a girl I'd like to date. Don't make a mistake of falling to her knees, girls don't appreciate this. I used to like a girl who played such games with me and it all ended up with me entirely forgetting her. She is now in love with me but I don't care. I could get her easily if I wished though.