Do guys purposely go after girls who ignore them?

I just finished a month long internship at this place. My first day there was a guy who is 100% my type but who is married. I had some interaction with him mostly through the other coworkers and he also had an asshole/silly/sarcastic personality I love. I purposely tried avoiding this guy because I knew I'd fall for him. Whenever he'd come by I'd move out of the way or stay far back. I avoided a lot of these sessions he held and there was a week where I could have spent a lot of time with him but I chose to go switch sessions. Anyway, my last day in our intern lounge he was there when I came in the afternoon and I just stared at him confused when I came in and he stared at me. Someone made a point that he never sits there. I went up to my friend I saw who was sitting near by and started talking and then the guy came by to see what we were doing. There was no where to sit so I had to sit at the table he was at but once I sat down he turned his back towards me the whole time. I moved all of my stuff to one of the other computers and when I came back he was sitting at the computer right by mine and the entire time he was teasing me about things. The entire time he sat talking to me I was so annoyed because I def. was infatuated with him but it was my last day. I brought cookies for everyone that I left on the table and someone asked what they were for and I said it was my last day, and the guy was like "What? It's your last day?" And started talking to me a lot more before his phone rang. My friend walked in and while he was on his phone I left.
My question is do guys purposely go after girls who are actively trying to ignore them?

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems interested. Are you sure he's married a ring on the finger doesn't always mean that

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes Maybe to troll them lol. Sounds like something he's do. But it sound more like he's just being nice

• No but girls purposely ignore guys who are after them.

• Not me. I take it as she's not interested.

• Generally I don't no. Answer mine?

What Girls Said 0