Guys, what makes you super mad about girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• How you can be so upfront and honest wih someone about something you hate, but you won't tell him you like them. Sometimes girls are overly sensitive and it is just one little thing they have to work on to change.

I hate that they have all these rules for guys to measure up to, but don't do much themselves. Hey think that they are special or precious and he guy needs to do all of the actual work or peruse the girl... and she sits somewhere trying to get him to notice her. If you're interested in a guy, it doesn't mean that you are slutty or just looking for a hook up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing, i like girls

well dont we all like girls :)

@NexAngelus sure do

i would have to sit down and figure it out to find out how many girlfriend i was in to before i met a straight one... i ACTUALLY didn't think they made straight girls... im not joking lol i thought they were all bi :). and for good reason but the straight one was funny talking about other girls too and seeing her reaction and her i hate girls there so gross all the time it was cute.

What Guys Said 34

• girls do lots of annoying things that make guys mad but the only thing i found to really piss me off is when they act a certain way then pretend it never happened or they never really meant to send the wrong message.

acting like they want to talk to you so badly and get to know you and make you their husband but when you actually try to do it they end up having a boyfriend and walk past you like they didn't see you... iam like dude you just did everything to make me approach dafuq?

• 1. Being unable to think rational when emotions come into play. I mean, being emotional is all good and nice to have, but don't get blinded by that.

2. Drama for the sake of drama. Bitch, get out of my life.

3. Hivemind thinking. This is probably the most annoying how girls are pretty much constantly circle-jerking. With moderation it's ok, but many girls overdo it.

• When they act impulsively, toy with your head, or use you.

• If they act like drama queens

• GOLD DIGGERS >:C
    I hate them so fucking much! I despise them!
    I hate nothing, NOTHING more than skanky gold diggers! UGH!!!

That aside, more things, that would make me super mad are stupidity, cheating, leading on, ghosting on purpose, nagging, nerve wrecking, bitching, lies and using gender to justify things.

And of course obsessing over social media on phones. You can do that at home or in emergency situations or when really bored (such as waiting in a row, waiting for a doctor etc...) but when we are on the outside world, that is not acceptable.

Fuck yes

• When they ask about what makes me think anything about "girls" in general. Do you guys also want to make us think you're all the same?

• super mad.. I have no idea
    But what makes me facepalm myself are some statements

"Do I look fat"
    "Girls can't make a first move" mentality

• When she uses that app on snap chat that puts dog ears and snout on her face. When she messes up her eyebrows so it stands out.
    When she relies on makeup instead of taking care of her face to hide blemishes. Don't get me wrong I love when she wheres it to make herself stand out or show off.
    When you where leggings as pants and then say I can't where them because I have sexual organs on the outside of my body.
    The list goes on.

• Nothing really, i like girls.

• If it's a girl I like, and she doesn't reply to my text on purpose and know she's not busy that can piss me off a bit

i seriously want to know their mindset behind this. i want to strangle a bitch for this. like why can't u reply? i know u have 2 seconds to reply. say mother fucker what the hell u want im god dam busy. or something. this is the biggest thing that drives me crazy and in the past couple years it has only gotten worse with girls.

• I'm not going to generalize all women but I loathe the ones that are Misandrists, gold diggers, rude, non visual, evil and don't think men are physically attractive. Misandry and evil are synonymous.

• When I'm texting them or emailing them and it's only a few words sent
    it makes me feel like what hell am i doing just wasting my time.

• when she says she's a catwoman or a supergirl and she's a normal person ;P

• Their rule of getting together with a guy by throwing hints at him and then expecting him to get the hints and talk to her. Furthermore expecting him to "fall" for her, only to pay attention to him (maybe).

• Nagging
    Taking too long to get ready
    Being high maintenance
    Spending too much money
    Being mad at me for no reason
    Stalking me
    Being to dramatic

• A lot of things, depending on the girl. With some, it's all minimal.

• The way they laugh at stupid things

• Everything. They're just crazy in general.

• She being stubborn to me.

• Nothing... any level of madness is insecure and immature.

• That they can cheat on your anytime. All it takes is a phone call.

• Gossiping, leaving me on read, bragging, arguing.

• Sometimes they don't know what they want until the lost the it

• When they are actually guys like the supposed gag girls here knowimsayinmayne

• Talk talk talk talk talk talk. Girls talk way to much

• That they have ridicolous height requirements that a guy needs to be 5'11+ to date them. I hate girls who think like that, the make me sick

lol i always loved that. the fucking shopping list or create a bear ;).
      i always wanted to put down sucks good dick, swallows, shaves goes away when she's annoying... but u know all hell would break loose if we did that, but they act like its ok for them.

• That guys always have to be the initiators, even in online dating guys are still expected to send out the first message

the guy has to start it, but it can't be hello. it has to be a research report about her BLANK page that makes her interested in him and why she is interesting even though she is clearly the lazy one... but we have to prove we are the good one... love it.../sarcasm

@NexAngelus so you never resented that gender role?

• When you think they think their opinion trumps your opinion and then if you tell them that's what you think they think, they tell you that your opinion is wrong.

Don't do things you know annoy your partner, even if they're little things, because after 20 years they're not little things any more, trust me.

• When they start shit, for no reason. You don't need to bring your girl drama in to a guy girl relationship. That's for girl talk

• Their Egotistical childlike nature. How they constantly require attention and require a good ego stroking, how any challenge to their bubble is met with anger and the silent treatment, how they expect the world to revolve around their egotistical need for attention and ego stroking. Girls aren't complicated (which is another myth used to stroke their egos by making them sound somehow more special or intelligent through over complication) they are indeed incredibly predicable. But because of their childlike sense of "pride" any and all challenge to a girls egotistical and over controlling mind set is met in turn with child like responses.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 1

• Probably everything lol