How can I tell if a guy likes me?

So, I go to class and there is this one handsome dude in it. I catch him peeking at me sometimes. It's kinda awkward, we've never spoken to each other. But I can't help but feel there's some tension between us. I have a friend in my class that I take and she's mentioned that she's seen him looking at me. He followers her (on social media of course) but not me, if you find her profile, you are bound to find mine. Maybe he's scared? I really don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it, But are there any other things I should look out for to know if a guy likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys are actually nervous but if he stares at you often or if he tries to be around you a lot then those are possible signs

What Girls Said 2

• He just might be a shy guy. Maybe break the ice and say something to him first then he might feel more comfortable with you. Then he might start talking to you and teasing you if he likes you.

• Maybe he likes you but he has no idea how to approach you.