Would you date a chick that wants to be, or already is, a cop? Or is it too Intimidating?

Would you date a chick that wants to be, or already is, a cop? Or is it too Intimidating?

• No I would not date her and her career intimidates me
    14% (5)7% (6)9% (11)Vote
  • No I would not date her but not because I'm intimidated
    14% (5)13% (12)13% (17)Vote
  • Yes I would date her and her career choice doesn't intimidate me
    59% (22)60% (53)60% (75)Vote
  • Yes I would date her, even if I am a bit intimidated by her career
    13% (5)20% (18)18% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|39

Most Helpful Guy

• There are lots of female police officers and they're heroes just like all of our first responders. And they're still women and feminine and hot.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• I wouldn't care if her career/job is that of a police officer, as long as me and her have a connection, get along great then her having a career that she wants and is passionate about then what the hell does it matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, I like assertive women, and lets face it, if you are going into a field dominated by men, they are more than likely assertive, so yes. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • id date her and then tell her all the bad shit i do

0|1
    0|0
  • I never met a single person that wanted to be a cop, who wasn't doing it because they wanted to have power over other people. So if I met a girl who wanted to be a cop I would be immediately turned off and suspicious that she just wants to be one purely for the power she could have over people. I'm sure not every cop actually became one for that reason, but in my experience a large percentage do and that disgusts me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd worry for her every day, but be so proud of her.

Seen some very cute female officers in my time... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely would, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
    If we really like each other and have a connection on many levels , have several things in common then her career wouldn't bother me.
    First responders have it hard and I would be there to love and support her just the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • This would be a complete non-issue for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidated? By a WOMAN? LMMFAO!!!

Date, no. Fuck, and let her THINK we were dating, sure.

0|0
    1|3
  • I don't think I would be put off by a girl's occupation

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't really like cops, so I probably wouldn't date one.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I'd date female cops. I do admit her career choice makes me nervous. But if that's the one she wants, then she should go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya.. so my Thief and Cop fantasy on bed will make more sense haha! 😎

Honestly, I don't care if she is a cop, nurse or some shi'.. and no I don't have cop-thief fantasy ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I break no laws for the most part, I ain't got nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hit on a state trooper while we were waiting on an ambulance for my best friend who was about to have a stroke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date her and her career choice doesn't intimidate me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not intimidated just would be worried for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. I almost went into policing myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not intimidating, she'd just have an unattractive personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date her, because not only would I have the law on my side and she
    will be very resourceful for finding out information on a crime I will report, but I will be highly entertained in a room; with handcuffs, I will be bad boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. She comes with handcuffs = winning

0|0
    0|0
  • If we had a connection and chemistry, yeah i'd date her. Her profession has nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take girls seriously

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would I ever want to date a butch mindfucked gender bender with serious issues? Female cops are a complete waste of my tax dollars. Yuk!!!

0|0
    1|1
  • I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Il be having her bring the good shit, confiscated drugs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Im on the job myself to a degree, so I would since we have something in common

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the middle. I've done things that can potentially get me arrested with computers. It would consequently be risky, so I'd be hesitant. After all, girls have basically screwed me over whenever they've seen an opening. But, there is that mental screening for cops that reduces the risk of the girl being crazy...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Also, I like bad girls. They tend to do interesting things. However, that is probably stupidity on my part.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!