Do guys like sleeping alone?

Even if guys don't like cuddling girls to sleep do they still like to sleep in the same bed as the girl he likes or does he just want to be completely alone when he sleeps? Guys, how do you feel about this? Do you yourselves like sleeping alone or with the girl you love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there hope this answer is near or close to what you asked, and to be perfectly honest I do not mind sleeping alone if I am not dating any women at the time, and right now that is the case, and I do go on many dates still to this day and I do not have any problems getting one if I so choose.. I think I have charm, wit, and honesty working in my favor and the ladies I wish to date like me for all of those traits, but if at the time I had a women with me I would rather sleep with her in her bed or mine.. and at those times I would cuddle with her for as long as she wanted.. I love a women's company very much.. I always have.. always will.. take care now.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they are infatuated, they prefer sleeping with the girl. After the infatuation stage fades, they prefer sleeping alone.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I do not like sleeping alone.
    The women in my bed are a Staffordshire bull terrier and four of my five cats.
    Not quite the same as a human female, but more affectionate, loyal and trustworthy than most human females who have been in my bed.

• I'd rather sleep with my girlfriend

• alone. screw girls. they take too much space, pull my sheets, and their feet are cold... .

What Girls Said 0