Girls, If a guy smokes?

If a guy smokes, and he is hot and smart (kind of, cuz he smokes, thats not smart :D ), what would you think of him, would you consider it a + or -? Basicly, is it a turn off or turn on? :D

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely turned off and disgusting. I don't like people smoking, I don't care how attractive he looks. I'm sick, have asthma and breathing problems. Smokers, chain smokers especially are not attractive. My mom used to smoke before her passing. And when she conceived me, she stopped immediately. Never smoked a day after knowing I was going to become part of her life. My grandfather, her father, used to smoke too. And ended up with prostate cancer because of the smoking and drinking. He had lung and heart problems too. He was warned before he died recently this year that if he didn't stop, he would develop lung cancer. Again, so after losing two love ones who were ex smokers. And I have breathing problems, while smoking is a cancer and disease agent, why would I want him? I can't even stay 3 feet near the person who smokes. And if he wants to destroy his health or kill himself with it, then its on him. No thank you. I rather live as long as God makes me able.

What Girls Said 19

• Smoking in general was always a turn off. It doesn't matter if he's hot, got money, really smart, a celebrity, etc. It's a REAL turn off. This is not to suggest smokers are bad people. They're just doing something I don't agree with and don't tolerate at all, especially if it could also harm my health.

• I'm turned off by it but it isn't a deal breaker.

• It is a turn off, but it is not a deal breaker. I would still want to be with the guy even though I wouldn't really like that he smokes.

• I do not mind smoking too badly. I prefer my man not to, but because I care about his health and his career depends on it. He has been without a few months now and grabbed a bag of chew the other day while I was down. It doesn't really turn me off, but do not kiss me after either of those as I do not personally smoke or chew. That is my rule anyway.

• Its neither. I couldn't judge him because I've smoked in the past and I still will if I'm stressed out about something, but really its not a turn on. And then there's a difference between a guy who might smoke one or two a day (which I can deal with) and a guy who'll smoke a whole packet (which is just too much).

• It's a turn off... but not a deal breaker :/ I've dated guys that smoked, and it wasn't horrible

• Smoking is an automatic deal breaker.
    I don't care how smart he is. Smoking is a huge turn off.

• ewwwwwwwwwwww the most disgusting thing in the world omg no matter how hot he is screw him no get away from me u smelly monster 😷😷😷💔

• it doesn't matter I go for what a person is like... smoking is common oh well if he smokes it shouldn't make him any less of a person

• For me its a negative. It shows they can't handle stress and are dependent on it. I find it disgusting and a sign of weakness.

• It's something completely neutral. I enjoy a couple myself hee and there

• Turn off for me

• I wouldn't. A big turn off.

• It is a complete turn off. 😷😷😷

• - because first of all he won't look good in the near future. Second of all your house would smell weird and if you had children they would be exposed to it.

• turn off. i'd be afraid he'd get cancer lol. and smoke smells so gross

• turn off.

• I am turned off by people who smoke. I think it's a gross habit and it's defiantly not good for you. I can't even stand the smell of it

• turn off...