Started dating my boyfriend in July, fell in love by August, bored by October?

What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Infatuation =/= love.

Love is when a strong fire turns into a deep and warm glowing ember. You just had the strong fire that flickered strong for a short amount of time and died. Just like when you burn a paper vs glowing coals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply put, this is the problem:

1. Infatuation or lust in July.
    2. High/unrealistic expectations by August.
    3. Started losing interest in September.
    4. Hit a dead end by October.

Conclusion of it all: Number 1, you don't love him. You FELL in love. Falling in love is not the same as actually loving a person. You were too busy swooning and paying attention to all the wrong things, and then you fall out of it. It was hormones and chemicals. Love doesn't work that way. Love is an action, not just an emotion. You chose to love him. Not having to 'catch feelings. There's no such thing as that. And it is a sign of immaturity. So either your not ready for a relationship, let alone this kind of relationship with this guy. Or your just simply unsatisfied with life and your dating choices. There are still things about relationships and love that you haven't learned yet for your age. And until you learn to grow and mature as the adult you need to become, this will be a continuous cycle with any relationship. You have to change your attitude and how you approach dating. And that includes everything in your life. Start with that. If you can't, then I suggest that you end this relationship and stay out of one for as long as you need to until there is a change in your ways and behavior.

What Guys Said 3

• It was never love. Love takes a long time.. Not a couple of months

• I don't know? Your evil I guess?

• it was not love then just an infatuation...

What Girls Said 6

• What are some of the things that are making you feel bored?

Though what you described just sounds like puppy love.

• Well if you bored it's possible you were never in love with him... but nothing is wrong you, some people are like that as well that's why some women or men start to cheat

• It's normal, everyone does this

• It is over

• Nothing is wrong with you. You are just going through the phases of love. Work on spicing up your relationship.

• ur just like me babes.. guys r so boring sometimes lool