Should I wait or move on?

So I've been talking to this guy for 5-6 weeks. He started the whole flirting thing but Ii fell for him. We hold hands, tangle our legs under the table, make each other laugh, talk, etc. We've hung out 3 times in the past week and a half but all in public. He recently told me that a friend dm him and told him I liked him, he said he likes me but was messed with in the last relationship he had so he's not dating. This was Thursday while hanging, then on Friday he was acting normally if not flirtier now that we kinda knew how the other felt. He flirted more and hugged me, we had never hugged previously. At the end of the day my friend had said to us "so when are you going to date?" When we went to his locker I had said "Don't listen to her, she's just tryna make stuff happen" then he was like "You know what she means" and I was like "what?" and he was like "That you like me" and I said "Yeah, I do like you but what's the point, you don't like me like that" and then he stopped and turned and was like "I never said that, I do like you Hannah, I just can't date you or anyone else." He was flirty and normal today, too. There is a ball coming up in 2-3 weeks. I want to go with him but I'm not sure if he even decided if he's going. Two others have asked me, I said no to one and I'm not making any decisions yet to the other. And I know that there is this one guy that may ask me. The guy I like and I are hanging this Saturday by the way,...

1mo Why no comments?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• wait

Thanks, I also have a new friend who I'm interested in getting to know. The guy that I'm so confused about is always on my mind tho. I just don't know what to do or say. If you need more info to help, I will give it.

and ı think people dont read long things so next time keep it short to get more comments:)

ok, thank you.