Where do you fall in the social league?

Someone asked how can you tell what league you or others are in...
So if you can tell, what league are you in?

High: from a rich family, have a great job, hang out with rich and important people, and have the great looks

Medium:. Middle class family, decent job, hang out with pretty cool people, have ok looks

Low:. Lower class blue collar family, low paying job, hang out with people who do drugs and crimes, looks department needs work

• High or very high
  • Medium
  • Low

Most Helpful Guy

• My family isn't rich, and I don't hang out with anyone important (in fact I'm rather anti-social). However, I've been somewhat of a workaholic since I was a kid. I've been working with my grandpa and his excavating company for a long time now, and I have massive savings for my age.

There isn't a single person I know my age that has as much money to throw around as I do. I also get free tuition for the university I'm going to - so I'm very far ahead financially for my age.

In short: I'd say I'm pretty rich, despite coming from a middle class family. If I'm not "High Social Class" now, I will be when I'm an adult.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm forced to continue live with my parents, staying close to them which means jobs and college are impossible until my epilepsy is cured... I do love my family very much, and my dad seems to have a decent paying job, but I can't even stay far enough away from them to look around for friends... (which is why I have no friends offline)

• What about "from a lower middle class family but now make good money and don't need to tie my social status to my parents"?

• I don't think that there are enough options here. What if you come from a middle class family, but you yourself have a high paying job and lots of assets, yet you're kind of short and ugly? I'm not talking about anyone in particular... I'm umm... just talking hypothetically...

• Well lets see, I had friends that lived in the projects and friends that lived in 15 million dollar compounds and they all hung out together. Which social league is that?

• Very low.

What Girls Said 1