I look older than my age, what should I do?

I feel ugly and unwanted. I'm 25 but everyone thinks im in my 30's. I'm ovr weight... I've been severly depressed and I haven't dated or had much of a social life in 3 years. How do i improve my life? I dont want to waste my youth on feeling and looking old. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with looking old, I have a friend who's 18 and looks like he's in his 30's. I also look lolder but only by like 5 years at most. Work on improving yourself instead of worrying. If you're over weight, take daily walks, cut out junk food, and avoid sodas.

Most Helpful Girl

• remember your beautiful to be honest.
    don't let yourself settle less be who you are be classy , try to dress nicer so you can get approach honestly im beautiful and haven't found anyone surprisingly and everyone thinks i have a boyfriend
    but be happy hun!

What Guys Said 6

• Well, start with getting in shape so you aren't overweight. That will at least boost your confidence.

• Looking old is nothing to be sad/ashamed of. What do you like to do that makes you happy? Focus on those. Try finding a new hobby, something you've always wanted to do?

• Go to the gym, make that ass round, and pick out guys you want to date and get them to buy you a drink. Easy enough.

• If you're unhappy with yourself, work on improving the things you're unhappy with.

I dont know how. i feel trapped :(

Sometimes working on the easiest thing and taking care of it gives you a good start. Sometimes working on the harder thing and seeing progress gives you a good goal. I had an ex that lost something like 75-80 lbs. She went to the multiple times a week and kicked ass on the elliptical the entire time.

• I get mid to late twenties and I'm 23. I don't mind it at all though lol. Works to my benefit.

• : ( srry..

What Girls Said 1

• Looking older isn't always a big deal. I'd be willing to bet that losing some of the weight would help with the looking older and definitely with the depression. I know it isn't easy but I'm sure you can do it! Good luck girlie!