What do you do when you're lonely, but you know you're not ready to be dating?

I'm not talking about sexually lonely but more like lonely in terms of that relationship type companionship. What do you to make yourself feel less lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only in that situation, I. e not ready to date because I've got a lot of other things going on, in which case I'm too busy focusing on those things to care that I'm not in a relationship.

• True, I'm too busy for a relationship too. I've got priorities, but I mean, even with all the distractions, there isn't those times when you feel extremely lonely somewhat?

• I guess sometimes, but I know that when I am ready for a relationship, it will happen. I'm happy being single, but I would like a relationship, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Now if you told me that I'm going to be single for the rest of my life, damn, that would suck. But I know that's not going to be the case, maybe in a couple months when I'm not so focused on study etc, I'll have more time to meet someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's inevitable you'll feel lonely at times. Humans thrive on affection. Try to focus on enjoying this moment in time. Take part in New activities. Try to create new opportunities in your life by doing new things and going to different places. That way you'll meet new people who can offer companionship and friendship.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Try to talk to new people and just get to know them! Doesn't have to be sexual or anything just talk to someone and get to know them. Ask them how their day was and what not.

• I smother my dog in cuddles.

• I often ask the same thing..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!