Do I have a chance of dating a Latino or Hispanic man?

I have never dated a Hispanic guy ever and I always find them so attractive with their strong features, dark hair and warm skin tones. There's this varsity football player who's Puerto Rican and he's so attractive and has that exotic flair to him. However, I've always seen them go strictly after their brethren or white girls, and the occasional black or biracial girls, but I have never seen them date an Asian woman. I'm Thai but I was raised white and I'm half German, but my Thai features and tanned skin overshadows my European heritage completely.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen Hispanics with Thai/Philadelphia so it is possible but only dating a certain race for this and this can go bad, since all you care is there looks. But personally as a Hispanic male I find other races and mixed women far more appealing than my own since most Hispanic women I've encountered are loud obnoxious etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I never knew there was such a "rule" as who you date or not according to your heritage... really? if you like him, then he might as well be into you... I think you should give it a try :))

I don't know, I was bitched at my ex's grandmother because I wasn't black and I was dating her quote on quote ebony baby. i wasn't sure if Hispanics were hostile towards non Hispanics.

I'm hispanic, and noo... hell no, most hispanics I know are really open mind and love the variety of cultures, at least I love getting to know people from other cultures, I have white friends, philippine friends, mexican friends, etc... I don't have black friends yet but I haven't talk to them much, only during classes and we always got along haha, I mean it depends on each person you know? besides if he acts racist or weird towards you, is he really worth it then?

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing in particular about a guy's race that's going to make him not attracted to you.

• Anybody has a chance with anyone

• Just go for it.

What Girls Said 0