Girls, what do you make of this?

The girl I fell in love with at first sight is questioning being in love with me. She is going through a rough part of her life right now and it makes me so sad because I never had questioned my love for her even if I was in a rough patch as well I don't know if it's just this tough part that's making her say/feel this way or me personally. She is the only girl that I fell in love so hard with, Her smile just makes me fill up with joy, she loves the way I look at her and that I make her feel special but now I feel saddened that she doesn't know how she feels about me even though a week before she said she loved me so much during sex. I just feel depressed and I don't know what to make of all this since I never really felt like this for a girl before

3

What Girls Said 3

• be calm give her time to figure out her feelings and I think you should do the same figure out if this is really love or not you are young everything will be fine

• Wait out and try to help with her "rough patch" if possible.

• You need to be patient and give her some time alone. Stop contacting her and stop putting pressure on her.