If you're going out with someone, and they tell you that you're a good friend, is that a compliment or an insult?

Suppose they're not breaking up with you. Afterwards, they're still trying to get your clothes off.

• Compliment
  • Insult
  • Depends on the context
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

412

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say depends on the context, but then you said "they're not breaking up with you and still trying to get your clothes too", so that pretty much means whatever context that is, it's a compliment!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's great! He's sexually attracted AND likes you as a friend.

What Guys Said 11

• I would take it as he is using you for sex and trying to be friends with benefits. Without having a relationship with you. So it would be an insult if they still want to fuck you. Freinds and dates are not the same thing.

• If you are trying to be more than friends... that is Bad.

If your "just friends" it's a good thing.

• It's a compliment.

• Ooops, accidentally chose insult scrolling on my phone. My phone was insulted!

• I think it depend's on the context, but if they as you put it "still trying to get your clothe's off" than I would consider it a compliment! :P

• Compliment but if the guy is into the girl then he probably doesn't like to hear that

• It may depend on the context, but usually I would consider it a compliment.

• compliment

• How can such a thing be an insult lol?

• As long as they're still trying to get my clothes off, good.

Otherwise, bad. VOted C.

• Depends on the context

What Girls Said 3

• . I view a good friend as a person who's non judgmental , honest and loyal. So I'd consider that a great compliment

• It means that they want to remain friends with you but they don't want a relationship with you. If he just wants to get your clothes off, then its obvious that he wants you as a fuck buddy.

• why they try to take off?