I'm still a virgin.. why?

I am 22 years old and am still virgin. I have no girlfriend, no job.
I need help.. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine! You'd be surprised how many people that age are still virgins. You must realize that people won't throw themselves at you wanting sex... So it means that you need to step up your game and look for someone. You need to master how to flirt and look good and go out there! Have fun and take your time, the right one will come along eventually :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a virgin because your penis has never entered a vagina.

As for not having a job just keep applying for jobs and act the part in interviews.

What Girls Said 4

• This is what living in a sexualized society does to us. You are normal

• Who are you lmao please tell me on pm I am so curious I won't tell

• Jesus is your saviour. Jesus will help you

• Well your still a virgin because you haven't had sex.
    And there is nothing wrong with that.
    I don't get why guys weigh so much of their self worth on that. No one else cares that much about it as long as YOU don't.

many women do, but i dont know if he wants to date them in the first place. also about your question there is huge social pressure and ridicule from fellow males. and people think you are gay or some basement dwelling serial killer, is what i hear these blue anons say. But thats his problem. neediness. a girl won't solve his problems nor get him out of poverty... .

exactly. most men have no tact. but its mostly due to inexperience. everything has its timing.

women need a gentleman in the living room and a badboy in the bedroom. but the roda for the bedroom, always starts through th livingroom... .

What Guys Said 3

• At least you have the blood of your enemies.

• you could be a golden kid deep inside. but golden in this jungle of a society isn't enough to make it. you need determination and inner abundance to reach outter abundance.. .

• What kind of help? Being single and virgin aren't "problems".
    Having no job isn't always a problem.

Do you hold a degree?