Guys!! Does this turn you off?

Hi :) im meeting my crush tomorrow and I'm really scared. He's my cousin's friend and we met online, talked for a few months. Basically I'm 164cm tall, 53kgs, not very toned, butt kinda needs working on but I've stressed to him that I'm still working on it so I won't be like this forever lol. He likes my personality, humour etc and we did make future plans for events which haven't been confirmed cos we haven't met. I'm just afraid of turning him off that's all :/

Guys! Would u care if ur girlfriend was a bit chubby but she's working on losing weight? So it's just temporary :) thanks !

Most Helpful Guy

• People do have some ideas on how their ideal partners should be like. It's different from one to another. So you can't compare it with our opinions. It's his interest you should worry about. And I don't think he will worry about being a "little bit" chubby and working on it. Good Luck

What Guys Said 5

• Haven't you swapped pics online? If he is still talking to you to the point of meeting then he must like what he sees.

Just the face though hahaha :/ but what would u consider as an OK weight range

I think it depends on where your weight is and how proportioned your body is.

• No but what is a turn off is your complete lack of self confidence, you're only 53kgs, I wouldn't want you smaller than that at your height.

• Nah cause she handlin business. I wouldn't care personally. Weight size I can't say what's chubby and what isn't. Relax, he should like you for who you are. Plain and simple 😌

• You. Oils have put a pic up numbers are hard to work on

• Maybe at first but if I know you're trying to lose the weight then I might think it over but first impressions are lasting impressions just remember

:((((((((

Hopefully he isn't that shallow and knows you losing it

What Girls Said 1

• stop hating on yourself! be proud of who you are and don't look for others validation cause you'll never get where you want to go! be yourself!